QUESTION? GIVE US A CALL!1 (888)744-8589
Free Domestic Standard Shipping on all orders above $100 USD
New to pHion Balance?
Your Shopping Bag
pHion Diagnostic pH Test Strips
Everyday Online Price: $11.95
pHion Green Superfood - Capsules
Everyday Online Price: $27.97
Everyday Online Price: $26.96
alkaline greens (3)
nutrition green... (3)
drink greens (2)
greens super fo... (2)
greeb superfood... (1)
green drink foo... (1)
greens and gree... (1)
super green (1)
You qualify for our customer appreciation promotion, for a special price of
$ per unit.
Please enter the quantity of items you are seeking today in the Quantity: box above and the appropriate discounted amount will be applied upon final checkout.
You qualify for our customer appreciation promotion
. For every 1 unit you add to your cart, you will be credited another at no extra charge to you.
Print This Page
Email To a Friend
Save To Favorites List
View Related Videos
Do you have it all backwards?
In developed countries, we pretty much eat the opposite of how our bodies were designed to eat. The human body thrives when it maintains a slightly alkaline pH — in other words, a pH that’s between 7.0 - 7.25. (The pH scale goes from 0-14, where 0 is very acidic and 14 is very alkaline.) How do you achieve that magic pH balance? Primarily by eating the right balance of foods.
Think of your diet like a math equation. In this math equation, alkalizing foods (mainly vegetables and some fruits) all score well over 7.0. And acidifying foods, which include just about everything else we eat (meat, poultry, pasteurized dairy products, processed grains, packaged foods, trans-fats, and processed sugar), all score under 7.0.
In order to ensure that your body is at a nice 7.25, you have to eat more alkalizing products than acidifying ones. In fact, many experts - including Dr. Christopher Vasey - recommend a two-thirds to one-third ratio.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of Americans do the opposite. They eat two-thirds (or more) acidifying foods and only one-third (or less) alkalizing Supplements. That’s why a greens product like pHion Green Superfood is so essential.
We've made it easy to be green!
No one expects you to always eat a diet of two-thirds alkalizing foods and one-third acidifying. That would be nice, and we certainly recommend it, but we’re also realists here at pHion. That's why we developed pHion Green Superfood.
pHion Green Superfood contains over 30 different ingredients - including alkalizing organic grass juices, alkalizing veggies and alkalizing sprouts. The ingredients in pHion Green Superfood are so alkalizing, they easily make up for the gaps in your diet. So basically, in 30 seconds you can get your greens for the entire day.
Not only are these greens, veggies, sprouts and fruits alkalizing, they’re also a concentrated source of nutrition, delivering a wealth of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chlorophyll, enzymes, and phyto-nutrients.
And best of all, the grasses in pHion Green Superfood are certified organic. So you don’t have to worry about pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fumigants, or any other garbage ending up in your green drink.
More absorbable too!
The last thing that makes pHion Green Superfood superior to the other greens on the market is that we’ve included Cerecalase® in our formula. Cerecalase® is a patented blend of enzymes that allows the ingredients in pHion Green Superfood to be up to 48% more bioavailable than those in other products.
So unless you’re managing to eat a diet where your intake of alkaline foods outweighs your intake of acidifying foods every single day, you’ll want to start taking pHion Green Superfood... the easy way to get your daily greens!
Chlorophyll: The Secret Power Behind Green Foods
All of the alkalizing greens in pHion Green Superfood get their color from chlorophyll — the same pigment that makes vegetables like spinach and kale dark green.
Many alternative practitioners recommend chlorophyll for building the blood (which in turn increases energy). Why? Because its chemical structure is almost identical to that of hemoglobin. Both molecules feature an arrangement of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen around a single atom. The only difference is that the center atom of hemoglobin is iron, while the center atom of chlorophyll is magnesium.1
The amazing blend of 30 ingredients contained within pHion Green Superfood can be divided into three main ph-balancing-products: Alkalizing Organic Cereal Grasses, Alkalizing Veggies and Alkalizing Sprouts. We’ve also included Cerecalase® - an enzyme blend for optimal absorption of all the ingredients.
1. Alkalizing Concentrated Organic Grass Juices: Bursting with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and chlorophyll, green cereal grasses are often used to improve digestion and energy. In fact, a recent study found that compared to placebo, wheat grass juice normalized the number of bowel movements and promoted rectal health in individuals with colon issues.2 Another study found that barley grass, in combination with a mostly raw vegetarian diet, significantly improved the quality of life.
pHion Green Superfood contains: Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Organic Barley Grass Juice, Organic Oat Grass Juice and Organic Alfalfa Juice.
2. Alkalizing Veggies: Ideally, you want to get as many vegetables from your diet as possible. But who really eats the minimum of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day (as recommended by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans)? The answer? Eleven percent of the population. That’s right, a newly released study found that only 11% of 15,000 American adults studied actually ate 2 servings of fruit and 3 servings of vegetables per day.3 If you’re not among that 11%, why not get some of your veggies the easy way, with pHion Green Superfood?
pHion Green Superfood contains: Broccoli Juice Powder, Carrot Juice Powder, Cucumber Powder, Cauliflower, Kale Powder, Spinach Juice Powder, Tomato Juice Powder, Brussels Sprout Powder, Asparagus Juice Powder, Green Bell Pepper Powder, Chicory Root, Lo Han Guo, Spirulina.
Note: Spirulina is a form of algae. However, unlike most algae’s that grow in acidic water, spirulina grows in mineral rich alkaline water with a pH of 10.5. It is considered highly alkalizing because of its rich chlorophyll and mineral content. Spirulina is 65% bioavailable protein by weight and has most of the nutrients necessary to sustain life, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids.
3. Alkalizing Sprouts: At no other time in a plant’s maturity cycle does it contain more concentrated nutrition than during the initial sprout phase. In fact, young plants achieve their highest nutrient density within 5-10 days of life.4 During this time of intense growth, the enzymes, proteins, vitamins, and minerals within sprouts are multiplying exponentially. That’s why sprouts are such a great source of life-giving nutrition.
Sprouts may contain concentrations of various compounds at levels far beyond what is seen in the mature plant. Broccoli sprouts, for example, contain much higher levels of the phyto-nutrient sulforphane, which is an excellent detoxifier.5 In fact, because of their pumped up sulforphane levels, broccoli sprouts are estimated to contain anywhere from 10-100 times the power of fully grown broccoli to induce phase 2 detoxification enzymes.6
pHion Green Superfood contains: Amaranth Sprouts, Broccoli Sprouts, Fenugreek Sprouts, Kamut Sprouts and Quinoa Sprouts.
4. Cerecalase®. As long as you’re adding extra greens to your diet, why not choose a formula designed to maximize your absorption of all the nutrition they contain? pHion Green Superfood is specially formulated with Cerecalase®. This patented, proprietary blend of enzymes — and the minerals that activate them - helps you break down and utilize all the greens in pHion Green Superfood Powder. Nine years of clinical research has shown that Alkazyme increases the bioavailability of ingredients by 12-48%!
A smart and easy way to get plenty of greens is by taking pHion’s Green Superfood Powder and to ensure that you never miss the greens your body requires.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There was a law passed in California awhile back called Proposition 65 that requires stickers to be placed on any product that is grown due to a chance that the plants could pick up a minute amount of lead. These products are considered safe by the federal government and the sticker is only required for bottles sold in the state of California. Since we are not able to control which bottles are shipped to customers in California, we decided to put the sticker on every bottle of pHion Cleanse and pHion Green Superfood (powder and capsules).
You can read more about Proposition 65 by visiting: http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html
* This product is not intended to dignose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
Would you like to comments?
Join pHionbalance for a free account,
or log in if you are already a member.